Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's been a busy week for me, so far!

My grandfather is still in the hospital but as of yesterday was showing improvement. Today the doctors are going to judge his strength before they consider taking him off the machines. I'm just waiting to hear, at this point.

I volunteer at my local community centre and hold two positions on the executive board. I've been managing the centre's daily operations for about 2 months now, but our new General Manager started yesterday - beginning his first day with 3 consecutive meetings! Today there are 2 more. With the new GM coming aboard, my role will be changing, and my main focus will be programming. I'm really excited about the future of both myself and the centre!

I'm off to do a couple of things around my house, now, before heading in for my first meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment