Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life is what you turn it into...

I've heard it said that "life is what you make of it." But I don't agree. I don't think that finding happiness means that you have to accept what is and be happy with it. I believe that if you aren't getting out of your life what you truly want, that you have it within your means to go after it and turn the life your living into the life you wish you had. I honestly believe this is true of ANYONE. If you don't like your job, get a new one or go back to school and find the job you want. If you're not happy in the relationship you're in, leave and live YOUR life for awhile - the right person will eventually find you. Everything happens for a reason, whether good or bad, and helps to push you in the different directions. YOU have to choose whether or not those directions are the right or wrong ones for you. But once you know which direction you want to take, believe that you can get there and you will. Ok. I'm done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment